Applicants must provide the following supporting documents when submitting Visa Form 5A:
- Provide a Form (5A) which contains your signature and all the required Information as listed on the Form.
- Copy of your Passport, which must be valid at least for 180 days (6 months).
- Provide two (2) passport photo size 45mm height x 35mm wide.
- Payment slips or Bank statement.
- Provide a medical certificate of immunization for Yellow fever (Yellow Card)
- Non Swiss Nationals must provide their Legitimation Permit.
- Details of criminal records or certificate of good conduct
- Translations of all non-English documents
- Provide a Return ticket to your Country of residence
- Hotel reservation (booking).
Minimum duration to obtain a visa is two weeks
For tourist Visa, you must obtain an invitation from an tourist agencies in South Sudan.
for student visas, Business, Work and Treatment visas must also provide
additional supporting documentation as required.