* Note: Emergency travel document can be issued only for south Sudanese with unvalid passports or documents, traveling to South Sudan
Requirements for a South Sudan emergency travel document:
1. Fill out the emergency travel Document and must be signed by the applicant
2. Provide two recent (2) passport sized photo
3. You have to proof that you are south sudenese, and you lost your documents, or you are obtaining an invalid old documents.
4.You have to report physically in the consular section in the mission
5. Provide copies or originals of your documents
6. Provide a police report (for the lost passport of the documents)